Al-Mukhtar, A. M., Biermann, H., Hübner, P., & Henkel, S.
(2010). Determination of some parameters for fatigue life in welded jointsusing fracture mechanics method. Journal
of materials engineering and performance,19. Abstract
2. Al-Mukhtar, A., Biermann, H., Henkel, S., & Hübner, P. (2010). Comparison of the stress intensity factor of load-carrying cruciform welded joints with different geometries.Journal of materials engineering and performance,19.
3. Al-Mukhtar, A. M., Henkel, S., Biermann, H., & Hübner, P. (2009). A finite element calculation of stress intensity factors of cruciform and butt welded joints for some geometrical parameters.Jordan Journal of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering,3.
4. Al Mukhtar, A., Biermann, H., Hübner, P., & Henkel, S. (2013, March). Fatigue crack propagation life calculation in welded joints. InCP2009.
5. Al-Mukhtar, A. M., Biermann, H., Hübner, P., & Henkel, S. (2011). The effect of weld profile and geometries of butt weld joints on fatigue life under cyclic tensile loading.Journal of materials engineering and performance,20.
6. Al-Mukhtar, A. (2009). The safety analysis concept of welded components under cyclic loads using fracture mechanics method.
7. Al‐Mukhtar, A. M. (2013). Consideration of the residual stress distributions in fatigue crack growth calculations for assessing welded steel joints.Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures,36.
8. Al-Mukhtar, A. M. (2013). Investigation of the Thickness Effect on the Fatigue Strength Calculation.Journal of failure analysis and prevention,13.
9. Al-Mukhtar, A. M. (2014). Performance of the Subsurface Hydraulics in a Doublet System Using the ThermoGIS Calculator.Journal of Geography and Geology,6.
10. Al-Mukhtar, A. (2014, May). Fracturing Simulation Of Cruciform Joint Under Biaxial Loads. InThe International Conference on Shape Memory and Superelastic Technologies (SMST)(May 12–16, 2014).
11. Al-Mukhtar, A. M., & Doos, Q. (2013). The Spot Weldability of Carbon Steel Sheet.Advances in Materials Science and Engineering,2013.
12. Al-Mukhtar, A. M. (2013). Residual Stresses and Stress Intensity Factor Calculations in T-Welded Joints.Journal of failure analysis and prevention,13.
13. Al-Mukhtar, A. M., & Doos, Q. M. (2013). Cracking Phenomenon in Spot Welded Joints of Austenitic Stainless Steel.Materials Sciences and Applications,4, 656.
14. Al-Mukhtar, A. M. (2013). Investigation of the Effecting Parameters On the Geometrical Surface in the Forming Processes. The International Conference on Shape Memory and Superelastic Technologies (SMST)
15. Al-Mukhtar, A. M., & Könke, C. (2013, February). Fracture Mechanics and Micro Crack Detection in Bone: A Short Communication. InMedical Device Materials VI: Proceedings from the Materials and Processes for Medical Devices Conference:(MPMD 2011)
16. Al-Mukhtar12, A. M. (2012). THE EFFECTED PARAMETERS FOR DESIGNING THE SINGLE LAYER COMPOSITE MATERIALS.
17. Al-Mukhtar, A. M., & Merkel, B. (2014). Simulation of the Crack Propagation in Rocks Using Fracture Mechanics Approach. Journal of Failure Analysis and Prevention, 1-11.